Dr. Michael Wilds - Chairman
- Dr. Michael Wilds has been a Professor of Criminology, Justice Studies (Law), and Global Security (Homeland Security and Cybercrime) at Northeastern State University for 25+ years.
- Prior to NSU, he was an Executive Vice President for Crescent Jewelers in San Francisco, Director of Marketing for Jewelers Financial Services (Zales Corporation) in Dallas. and an Area Regional Manager for Lexis-Nexis in Houston.
- Dr. Wilds graduated from OCU School of Law with legal studies at the University of Oklahoma Law School and Oxford University.
- He is licensed to practice law in Oklahoma, the three (3) federal district courts in Oklahoma, Washington DC, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Dr. Wilds taught Legal Research and Writing at the University Law School and has filed amicus curiae briefs with the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals, the Oklahoma Supreme Court, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- His passion is travel and studying other cultures while on study abroad trips with students.
Last Modified on 11/10/2021