Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

How can I find out if my property lies within a regulatory floodplain? Flood insurance rate maps (FIRMs), published by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, indicate a community's flood hazard areas and degree of risk in those areas. Communities that participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) usually have FIRMs on file in a local repository (i.e., the local planning, zoning or engineering office, town hall or county government headquarters). These maps are also available for a reasonable cost from the FEMA Map Service Center (toll-free number, 1-800-358-9616), P.O. Box 1038, Jessup, Maryland, 20794-1038. Due to liability concerns, OWRB employees are prohibited from making FIRM flood hazard determinations unless the determination is for state-ow Water Resources Board, Oklahoma - OWRB
Drought and Water Resource Monitoring

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance