Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

How Do I Get a Replacement SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) Food Benefit Card? If you receive SNAP assistance, have been affected by the storms, and have lost your card, contact your county Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) worker and request a replacement. <ul><li><a href=''http://www.okdhs.org/okdhslocal/Oklahoma/''>Human Services Centers in Oklahoma County</a></li> <li><a href=''http://www.okdhs.org/okdhslocal/cleveland/moore/''>Moore Human Services Center</a>, 2507 N. Shields Blvd., Moore, OK</li></ul>

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance