Voluntary Payroll Deduction Program
The Voluntary Payroll Deduction (VPD) program is a benefit offered to state and some educational employees so they may request payroll deductions from their paychecks to automatically be paid to the following approved vendors:
- Financial institutions with at least one branch within the state.
- Statewide employee associations for state employee membership dues.
- Educational employee organizations and associations for membership dues from instructional personnel employed by the Oklahoma School for the Blind or the Oklahoma School for the Deaf.
- Oklahoma Corrections Professionals Association for employees of the Department of Corrections.
- Insurance organizations providing additional life, accident and health insurance supplemental to those provided by the state.
- The Oklahoma College Savings Plan.
VPD alert groups are available for individuals to opt in or out of receiving information regarding the various programs. To receive notice when a change is made to one of the programs, click one of the links below then follow these instructions:
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- On the Success page click Finish.
- Click the check box of any additional topic on the Quick Subscribe page, then click Submit.
Available VPD Topics
- Oklahoma Statutes (link opens in new window)
- VPD Rules Title 260 Section 30 (link opens in new window)
- Application Form, VPD-1
- Voluntary Payroll Deduction Vendor List (.xlsx)
VPD Program | Office of Management and Enterprise Services | 2401 N. Lincoln Blvd. | Suite 106 | Oklahoma City, OK 73105-4904 | 405-522-6970